Wednesday, November 5, 2014

MCT What a Treat Wednesday!!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!!!
Today is "What a Treat Wednesday" at My Creative Time
 We are to make a container, box or bag.
 
Here is my favorite project to make a Treat Box Card, SUPER fun!!!!
I used Treat Slider Box Die for the treat box, the Stitched 4 x 6 Journal Die for the base,
the Just Tags Stamp & Die Set for the tag, the Fun Stitched Edges for the edge that is going down,
the Stitched Decorative Banner Dies for the cut out to see the treats in the box and the
You're So Cool Stamp Set for the sentiment. For the CUTE little snowman I used the cut from
SVG Cutting Files the Chibi Snowmen and for the face I used Peachy Keen Stamps
PK-1373 Chickie Face Assortment YES the chickie face and added a carrot to it!!!! 
To see the video how to make a similar project click here!!!!
Hope you like my project for today!!!
Thanks Cassandra for the great idea for the cutout on top of the box!!!
 

 
 


 Supplies I Used for my Treat Box Card:
Stitched Decorative Banner Dies (cut out to see the treats)
Treats For My Sweet Stamp Set (for the candy on his hat)
Chibi Snowmen (CUTE snowman)
 
You can see more great projects at Emma's blog!!!
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 


10 comments:

Joan Smith said...

AWWWWW Your treat slider box card is just as cute as can be......How super clever and creative of you my dear....and I think it's so cool that you too were inspired by a DT team member so I'll definitely check this out as I would love to make one of these you really did one outstanding job and your snowmen are so stinkin' cute
Just love too how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies......I'm so glad I do have everything to make one!
YOU totally ROCK!!

snappy scrappy said...

This is so darn cute Cindy!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

So adorable...Love the cute Peachy face on the snowman and tag. The cut out idea is a good one. Fabulous job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Lisa said...

This is so darn adorable!! That snowman is so sweet!! I love the tag, too!! You are amazing my friend!! This is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

sweetpeaemmalou said...

This is so darn cute! Love it!

Migdalia said...

OMG!! Way too cute!! I love the carrot nose!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Well I just ADORE this treat idea! So darn CLEVER and I must make one of these soon! Just love how you thought outside the box and used all these products! Plus the details and papers are simply AMAZING!!!!

jessica said...

This is beyond ADORABLE Cindy!!! OMG LOVE this idea.....I have this on my list of wants to make :)
AWESOME job my friend!

DebC said...

Love this so much!! Super cute snowman. Off to buy him
Deb

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute Cindy! I love the darling snowman! It makes such a cute gift idea for Teachers or friends! I love the sentiment that you used!
Sherrie K