Friday, April 5, 2019

Stamp Anniething's Outta This World Release!!! Day #3


It's April!  I have to admit, the year is flying by, but this month's release is out of this world!
 
Day three consists of our latest stamp, Leah- shoot for the stars, !   
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
I had so much fun creating with all these ADORABLE new stamps and add-ons... AMAZING Release Ann as always!!!!
Well for today I made a shaker card for my interactive part and for the opening it's a star 
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Leah- shoot for the stars for the girl and sentiment, the new Crater for the moon and from Jaded Blossom I used Star Dies for the bigger stars, the
Banner Dies for the smaller stars and the Rectangle Dies 1 for the bottom layer.
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)

 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
  Stamp AnnieThing!
Leah- shoot for the stars
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT WEEDEND !!!
 

No comments: