Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Jaded Blossom April Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
  
Welcome to our second day of Jaded Blossom Release Week
Today we are sharing projects made with One NEW Stamp set and One NEW Dies set!!!!
 
For my first sneak I colored all the images on the new set
I used Jaded Blossom the new Kawaii Tea for all the BEAUTIFUL images!!!

Supplies I Used for my Images:
 
It's also my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files!!!  Here is my second project for today,
It's a Tea box that I made for one of my friends birthday!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Kawaii Tea for all the sweet images, the new Doily Dies for the doily, the new Hello Cute-Tea for the sentiment, the Treat Tag Die for the tag base, the
Stitched Circle Dies for the top of my tea pods, the Birthday Dies for the hearts and from SVG Cutting Files I used Coffee Pod Holder Box for my box.
Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :)
 
Supplies I Used for my Treat Box:
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $116.99
April 2019 Release will include:
4 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp
  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $126.99

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)
 

6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I love the way you color! Those images look wonderful and I love the treat box... wonderful gift for someone!

Theresa

Amanda Stevens said...

Beautiful coloring and I love the tiny doilies!

Vonmariedesign said...

Love what you made today and always!! Gorgeous coloring!!!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous coloring!

snappy scrappy said...

AWESOME! LOVE!

Michelle said...

BEAUTIFUL! love how you color all the images !