Friday, April 12, 2019

Jaded Blossom April Stamp Release!!! Day # 5

 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week. But we still have one more set and the Free stamp set for today.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
 


Thursday

Village: Tea Shoppe
 Tea Icons
 
For today I made a Tea bag holder and colored all the images on both sets!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Village: Tea Shoppe for the images, the new Doily Dies
for the Doily, the new Tea For Two for the sentiment and the Pocket Tag Die for
the base of my holder.
 
Supplies I Used for my Treat Box:
Village: Tea Shoppe
Tea For Two
 
For my second sneak I colored all the images on the new set
I used Jaded Blossom the new Tea Icons for all the BEAUTIFUL images!!!
Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :)
 

Supplies I Used for my Images:
 Tea Icons
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!! :)
 
 Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later on today to see more
 AMAZING projects with this Release!!!!
 


4 comments:

Francisca said...

OMG i like the new stamp sets !
the card are lovely
Francisca

Scrapper69 said...

Beautiful pocket tag! I Loved everything you created all week with the new release!

Theresa

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful tea pocket holder!! Awesome job on your coloring!! I loved all your projects this week!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous colouring as always!!! LOVE!