Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Stamp Anniething's Outta This World Release!!! :)

 
It's April!  I have to admit, the year is flying by, but this month's release is out of this world!
We have 3 new image stamps, co-ordinating outline dies, a new word die, a new stencil, and some fun goodies of related charms and and new enamel dots too!
 
Meet the adorable Emma!  She reminds me of Judy Jetson (lol).   She has a matching
outline die too! 
check out the new Crater and Far Out word dies
and of course the fun charms and enamel dots too!
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
For this Release I made all my cards to be interactive, so todays card is a spinner card so the star moves and as the sentiment says it revolves around her ;)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Emma for the BEAUTIFUL girl and sentiment, the GALACTIC LOVE for the background paper and from Jaded Blossom I used the Stitched Circle Dies to create my spinner card and from the stars I used Star Dies, Banner Dies and the Birthday Dies, the Mini Tag Dies 2 with the Flag Dies for my banners.
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :) 
 

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
  Stamp AnnieThing!
 
Here is the colors I used for my image

 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Day!!!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!!!
 
 

No comments: