Friday, January 4, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing January Stamp Release!!! Day # 3

 
Welcome to the New Year!
2019 has many exciting and new things happening for Stamp Anniething!
We are so excited for this years releases, and we are
kicking it off with a GROOVY set!
 
 
Day three consists of our latest stamp, Rae- I think You're Neato!!
We hope you enjoyed our walk down RETRO goovy lane this release!
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
OMG This Release was PRETTY AWESOME!!! Had so much FUN <3
On the Smile I used Wink of Stella with Glossy Accents. 
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Rae-I Think Your Pretty Neato for the BEAUTIFUL Girl, the new SMILE for the die cut, the Sashiko Abstract for the Stencil background, the
Hybrid Ink Cubes - Single colors (Pecan) for some shading and from Jaded Blossom 
I used Spring Dies for the flower.
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Rae-I Think Your Pretty Neato
SMILE

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)

 

No comments: