Thursday, January 3, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing January Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
Welcome to the New Year!
2019 has many exciting and new things happening for Stamp Anniething!
We are so excited for this years releases, and we are
kicking it off with a GROOVY set!
 
Day two consists of our latest stamp, Kimmie- So Jazzed!
How totally mod and hip is she?
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For today I made a FUN Shaker card using the new die!!! this one too I used transfer gel with deco foil the (rainbow arcoiris) for my stencil background.
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Kimmie-So Jazzed for the girl and sentiment, the new
Retro Shape Shaker for the die cuts shaker layer, the new Retro Circles for the stencil background, the new retro square BLUE sequins, retro square YELLOW sequins,
retro square ORANGE sequins and the Diamond Sparkles 3mm for all the Shaker
bitts and from Jaded Blossom I used Mini Tag Dies 2 for the little banner.
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Kimmie-So Jazzed
Retro Shape Shaker
Retro Circles
retro square BLUE sequins
retro square YELLOW sequins
retro square ORANGE sequins

 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)

No comments: