Friday, January 25, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing Grab And Go!!! Galactic Love



Welcome to the Galactic Love Grab and Go! Release
What is Grab and Go!?
It's a well thought out (and jammed packed) themed subscription box!
We put together a compilation of some wonderful items for your subscription box this release!  Our images are so adorable and reflect some of your favorite pop culture icons.  Here we have Galactic Love that will work for your upcoming Valentines Day projects as well as any "galaxy" movie fans in your life!  For more details what the box includes, please visit the website for a complete listing!
~*~*Because LOVE is a well stocked subscription box!*~*~


`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 I made 4 cards for this AMAZING HOP!!!
This Box is just field with some  
 I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Grab And Go Tommy - Warp Speed and outline dies for the boy, the Victoria - I Love You for the gun, the Arched Window die for the window, the Galactic - 1 for the sentiment, the Galactic love Paper Pad with the
coordinating card stock packs for the papers and the Card Pack for the base of my card and from Jaded Blossom I used Flag Dies for the banner and the Banner Dies for the stars.

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Tommy - Warp Speed and outline dies
Victoria - I Love You
Arched Window
Galactic - 1
Galactic love Paper Pad
coordinating card stock packs
Card Pack

Here is my second card...

I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Grab And Go the Victoria - I Love You and outline dies for the girl, the Tommy - Warp Speed for the sentiment, the Warp Speed Stencil for the background in the window, the Arched Window for the window, the Galactic love Paper Pad
with the coordinating card stock packs for the papers, the twine and the Card Pack for the base of my card and from Jaded Blossom I used Banner Dies with the Valentine Dies  for the hearts and the Mini Tag Dies 3 for the banner.

  Supplies I Used for my Card:
Victoria - I Love You and outline dies
Tommy - Warp Speed
Warp Speed Stencil
Arched Window
Galactic love Paper Pad
coordinating card stock packs
twine
Card Pack
 Here is my Third card
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Grab And Go the Katie - We Can Endor and outline dies for the CUTE girl, the Galactic - 2 for the sentiment, the Galactic love Paper Pad with the coordinating card stock packs for the papers, the charm set, the twine, the Card Pack for the base of my card and from Jaded Blossom I used Banner Dies for the stars and the
Heart Dies 2 for the big heart.

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Katie - We Can Endor and outline dies
Galactic - 2
Galactic love Paper Pad
coordinating card stock packs
charm set
twine
Card Pack
Here is my Fourth and final card
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Grab And Go the Kevin - Light Up My Day and outline dies for the guy, the ship Door die for the door cut, the Galactic love Paper Pad with the
coordinating card stock packs for the papers, the twine, the Card Pack for the base of my card and from Jaded Blossom I used Banner Dies for the stars, the Rectangle Dies 1 for the bottom layer and the Hybrid Ink Cubes - Moon Rock for the shading.
Hope you like all my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :) 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Grab And Go
Kevin - Light Up My Day and outline dies
ship Door die

Galactic love Paper Pad
coordinating card stock packs
twine
Card Pack

Here is our DT Blog line up so you can see all the WONDERFUL projects you can create using items from the Galactic Love box!

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Day!!! :)
have FUN Hopping


 

1 comment:

silvia said...

Awesome cards!! I think the Ewok is my favorite!!