Friday, January 18, 2019

Jaded Blossom January Stamp Release!!! Day # 5

 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have One more set and the Free stamp set for today. In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
 


 
  CUPID GOTCHA
 
 For todays sneak I used the Freebee stamp set for my Valentines day treat set.
I used Jaded Blossom the new CUPID GOTCHA for the stamp image and sentiment, the
Gable Box Die for the box and the Luggage Tag Dies for the tag.
Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :) 
 
  Supplies I Used for my Treat Holders:
CUPID GOTCHA (Free stamp set)
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!! :)
 
 Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later on today to see more
 AMAZING projects with this Release!!!!