Friday, January 18, 2019

Jaded Blossom January Stamp Release Blog Hop!!!



Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's January 2019 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Mel you're in the right place, if you're just passing through
 start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.
  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Hope you all had FUN seeing all the projects we made with this AWESOME release!!!
 I know I had a BLAST :) For today Hop I have a tag holder and a gift card holder
I used Jaded Blossom the new Cupid In Traning for the sweet bunnies and one of the sentiment, the Luggage Tag Dies for the tag, the Paper Bag Die for the bag, the
Scallop Circle Dies with the Stitched Circle Dies for the layers, the Valentine Dies and the
Heart Dies 2 for the hearts, the Fancy Valentine for the sentiment on the tag. 

 Supplies I Used for my Tag Holders:
Paper Bag Die
Scallop Circle Dies
Stitched Circle Dies
Valentine Dies
Heart Dies 2
 Fancy Valentine

For my second project I made a gift card holder
I used Jaded Blossom the new Valentine Coffee Art for the sentiment, the 
Coffee Slider Add On Die for the top layers, the Coffee Slider Die for the base of my gift card holder, the Gift Card Die for the inside so I can add a gift card.
Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :)

Supplies I Used for my Gift Card Holder:
 
 
Regular Price for the Release Package is $127.99
 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 1/20, 11:59pm pst.
CUPID GOTCHA
And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 
 
BLOG CANDY
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
 
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
 
Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Candace O.
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Michelle
Lee-Ann
Jamie
Nicole
Gigi
Tina
Stacey
Mel
Cindy - You are here
Candace O.
Candace

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend
  have FUN Hopping!!!
 

17 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE all 3-ADORBS!!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are both so cute Cindy!

MadeByMeghanK said...

These are SOOOO SWEET CINDY! I love how you colored the bunnies!

Vonmariedesign said...

I loove the cute bunny projects!!! I also love your coffee gift card holder!!

Viri Díaz said...

Esas bolsitas se están volviendo mis preferidas

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable projects!!! They are totally cute!!!

Crafter said...

Cute project!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Love your tags!

Cynthia Cole said...

Sweet tags and gift card holder!

Chriss America Real said...

Wow! These projects are adorable! The whole design team is sooo talented! I love the papers that you used for your projects!

Hugs,
Chriss
chrissrealatcomcast.net

Sue D said...

Cute coffee cup and love the bunnies and the red gingham.

Candace Pelfrey said...

Oh my gosh this are amazing!!!

D.Ann C said...

Love the stripes and roses on your bag and the DARLING Love you a Latte coffee cup!

Beckie Williams said...

Your bunny tags are super cute. Thank you for sharing your amazing projects all week!!

Dana M said...

Oh what happy and sweet projects! Fabulous designs.

~amy~ said...

Loving all of your sweet projects!

Sarah said...

Absolutely LOVE! The paper bag die as a tag---Brilliant!!