Thursday, March 2, 2017

Stamp Anniething's March Release Day # 2

 

 
Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's March Release!
Do you like to party and celebrate? If so, then this release is designed for you!
 
 

Brittney will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you
 this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
She is just BEAUTIFUL and I love the little banner she is holding!!! <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Brittney for the girl and from Jaded Blossom I used
for the bottom layer, the Stitched Oval Dies for the oval layer and the Birthday Dies
 for the balloons.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!!!! :) 
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:

Check out the AWESOME creations the Design Team made with Brittney!
Just click on their name to be taken to their blogs for all the details.
 Don't forget to leave some love for them! 

I hope you enjoyed our March release!
All the new stamps will be available FRIDAY in the store!
 Have a great day!
 Thank you for stopping by!!!! :)