Friday, March 17, 2017

Jaded Blossom March Stamp Release!!! Day # 5 :)

 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have one more set and our March Freebie to share with you today. In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
 
Monday
 




 
 May Flowers (Freebie)
 
 
Such a FANTASTIC release!!! BEAUTIFUL job ladies as always..
I had so mush fun creating my projects with all the new Jaded Blossom goodies!!! :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Wild and Free for the sentiment and the feathers, the
 Wine Tag Die for the tag base. I colored with Tim Holtz distress inks!!!


 
 Supplies I Used for my Tag:
 
 Here is my second project, it's a treat bag!!! I colored my image with my copics
I used Jaded Blossom the new May Flowers (Freebie) for the stamp, the
 Goody Bag Die for the bag.
Hope you like my sneaks for today!!! :)
 



 Supplies I Used for my Treat Box:
May Flowers (Freebie)
 

Thanks for stopping by
 Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later today to see more AWESOME projects with this Release.


 


3 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW! That wine tag is awesome but that goody bag is fabulous-- LOVE that blue! So pretty!

Tina H said...

Your projects are ALL amazing! I love every single one!!

Michelle said...

your wine tag is sooooo pretty ! love the background !!!