Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Jaded Blossom March Stamp Release!!! Day # 3 :)


 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to our fourth day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with One NEW Stamp set
 
I absolutely LOVE this ADORABLE set... I have for coloring her and making the card base!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Fairy Sweet for the fairy and the sentiment, the new Flower Dies for the flowers, the  Spring Dies for the circle, the Heart Dies 2 for the heart and from
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Treat Holder:
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99
March 2017 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
 
 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
 
***This week only Special Price of $139.99 will return to Release Package Price of $149.99 on 3/19/17***
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $162.99

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! So super sweet!! Love the castle!! Great card Cindy ❤️ it

snappy scrappy said...

Amazing as always Cindy!!!!

Michelle said...

This is freaking AMAZING !!!! WOWZERS chickie !!!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness--- so fairy freakin' awesome!

Tina H said...

OMGeeee amazing! I couldn't love this more!!