Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Jaded Blossom March Stamp Release!!! Day # 2 :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!!!
Welcome to our second day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects made with a NEW Stamp set and NEW Die.
 
Such a FUN day of sneak today, I made to projects!!! My first one is a treat box
I used Jaded Blossom the new Rain or Shine for the sentiment, the Flag Dies for the tag, the
Spring Dies for the grass, the Spring Dies 2 for the sun and cloud and from SVG Cutting Files I used Rainy Day Frog Box for the box and frog.
 


 Supplies I Used for my Treat holder:
 
Here is my second project for today, I made a fun tag!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Kawaii Weather for the image, the new Rain or Shine for the sentiment, the Treat Tag Die for the base of my tag and the 1x8 Clear Bags for the bag.
Hope you like my sneak peeks for today!!! :)
 

 Supplies I Used for my Treat holder:
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99
March 2017 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
***This week only Special Price of $139.99 will return to Release Package Price of $149.99 on 3/19/17***
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $162.99

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!!! Great projects..... as always! ❤️❤️❤️

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!!!

Michelle said...

adorable favors !!!! so cute!

Sarah said...

The winking sunshine is way too perfect!

Tina H said...

So darn cute!!!