Friday, March 10, 2017

Beautiful Butterflies!!!!! Jaded Blossom Post :)

 
  
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
at Jaded Blossom. For today I made a treat holder using The Monthly Spotlight!!!! stamp set that is on SALE all this month for $10.99!!! It is a BEAUTIFUL set
I used Jaded Blossom the Butterflies for the butterflies, I colored the butterflies with my copic markers. the Ric Rac Topper Die for the topper, the Spring Dies for the flowers, leaves and the circle, the 3x10 Inch Clear Bags for the bag. The paper I used is from Lawn Fawn (Winter) 6x6 pad.... Hope you like my project for today!!! :)
 
 
  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 Lawn Fawn (Winter) 6x6 paper pad
 
On Sale!!! $10.99
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by and have an AWESOME day!!! :)