Monday, December 13, 2021

Ink N Splatter December Release!!! SNOWBIRD SNOWMAN

   

 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

Today is Ink N' Splatter December Release

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

https://youtu.be/cLR5UXM9l0c


I used Ink N' Splatter the new SNOWBIRD SNOWMAN for the ADORABLE snowman and sentiment, the new SNOWBIRD SNOWMAN DIE SET to cut my image out, the new
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS 6X6 PAPER PAD for the papers and from Jaded Blossom I used new XL TOPPER DIE for the base of my topper, the FLAG DIES 2 with the FLAG DIES
 for the banners.
Hope you like my treat topper for today!

 Supplies I Used for my Card:

Copic Colors I used for these set - GREEN - G28, G29, GRAY - N0, C4, C7, PINK - RV11,RED - R14, R27, R29, ORANGE - YR16, BROWN - E31, E42, E43, E44 
also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

No comments: