Thursday, December 9, 2021

Ink N Splatter December Release!!! Sporty Winter Penguins

   Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

Today is Ink N' Splatter December Release

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

https://youtu.be/cb0bJGJdqQ0

I have so much fun with this card and LOVE this AWESOME release!!!
I used Ink N' Splatter the new Sporty Winter Penguins for the ADORABLE Penguins and sentiment, the new Sporty Winter Penguins Dies to cut them out, the new Winter Plaids and Patterns 6x6 paper padfor the papers and from Jaded Blossom I used
 SCALLOP RECTANGLE DIES 1 for the scallop layer, the CARD LAYER DIES 1 for the layers and banner, the BANNER DIES for the hearts and from Lawn Fawn I used the
 Magic iris snowflake for the big snowflake.
Hope you like my card for today!!!

 Supplies I Used for my Card:


Copic Colors I used for these set - GREEN - YG25, YG17, GRAY - C7, PINK - RV11, RV34, RED - R27, R29, ORANGE - YR16, YR18, PURPLE -  V15, V17, BLUE - BG45, BG49, 
also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


No comments: