Wednesday, December 29, 2021

ADORABLE ABOMINABLE!!! C.C Designs


 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

It's my day to post and make a Video for C.C Designs
Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

For today I made a FUN box card for Christmas
I used C.C. Designs the Abominable Clear Stamp Set for the cute Abominable and sentiments and from Jaded Blossom I used SCALLOP CIRCLE DIES for the scallop layer and from
Doodlebug Design I used paper and odds & ends for all the fun cuts and from Lawn Fawn I used Shutter card die set for the base of my card.
Hope you like my card for today. 



 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Doodlebug Design paper and odds & ends
Lawn Fawn Shutter card die set

Copic Colors I used for these set - RED - R14, R17, R29, GRAY - C4, C7, W2, W4, W6, SKIN - E00, E11, E13, PINK - RV11, RV32, RV34, BROWN - E09, E35, E42, E43, E44, E49, GREEN - YG25, YG17, YELLOW - YR20, YR21, BLUE - BG53, BG57, GOLD - Y28
also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: