Monday, December 20, 2021

Ink N Splatter December Release!!! SANTA'S TREATS

 

 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

Today is Ink N' Splatter December Release

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

https://youtu.be/4ourAmgS16I

I used Ink N' Splatter the Santa's Treats for the Santa and sentiment and with the Santa's treats dies to cut him out, the Gentle Winter paper pad and the Christmas Holidays paper pad and from Jaded Blossom I used FLAG DIES 2 for the banner, the RECTANGLE DIE for the layer and the SCALLOP SLIDER & TOPPER DIE for the fun topper layer.
Hope you like my card for today.

 Supplies I Used for my Card:

Copic Colors I used for these set - GREEN - G28, G29, GRAY - N0, C4, C7, PINK - RV11, RED - R27, R29, BROWN - E09, E35, E42, E43, E44 
also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


No comments: