Monday, December 14, 2020

Oh Christmas Tree!!! Challenge

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
For today I am playing along in the Artful Angel's Guest Design Team Call
https://shopartfulangel.com/collections/new-in-the-shop


Here is my last card for this Challenge!!! I just ADORE this stamp set
I used Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps the NEW Christmas Is Love! for the ADORABLE image and sentiment and from Jaded Blossom I used Stitched Circle Dies with the Scallop Circle Dies
for the layers, the Flag Dies 2 for the banner, the Christmas Banner Dies for the Christmas lights and from Doodlebug Design I used the Paper (Night Before Christmas)
Also have the Copic Colors I used down below!!!
 Hope you like my card for today!!! :)

Copic Colors I used for these sets - SKIN - E00, E11, E13, BROWN - E33, E35, E37, GREEN - YG03, YG17, YG63, YG67, GRAY - C2, RED - R24, R27, R29, BLUE - BG53, BG57, BG72, BG75 - also used Pencils

 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


No comments: