Saturday, December 12, 2020

December Facebook Challenge: Happy Holidays!!!

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
For today I am playing along in the CC Designs Challenge and
Artful Angel's Guest Design Team Call
https://shopartfulangel.com/collections/new-in-the-shop

CC Designs Challenge is Happy Holidays

Here is my first card and this one will be for both Challenges! I just LOVE the way this card came out. I still have to make one more project for Artful Angel's... 
I used C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps the Tiny Wisemen Clear Stamp Set for the GORGEOUS images and from Jaded Blossom I used Rectangle Dies 1 with the Scallop Rectangle Dies 1
for the layers, the Tropical Dies for the look of sand, the Halloween Scenic Dies with the 
Star Dies for all the stars.

Supplies I Used for my Card:
C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps

Copic Colors I used for these sets - SKIN - E00, E11, E13, BROWN - E42, E43, E44, E71, E74, E77, GREEN - YG25, YG17, PINK - RV32, GRAY - C0, C2, RED - R14, R24, R27, R29, R59, BLUE - BG572, BG75, GOLD - Y28
 - also used Pencils

Here is my second card for today and this one I used Kraftin' Kimmie stamp for it!
 For the wrapping paper and gifts I did my own patterns...
I used Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps the NEW Christmas Is Love! for the ADORABLE little Elf and sentiment and from Jaded Blossom I used Rectangle Dies 2 with the Postage Dies for the layers, the Flag Dies for the banner and the Kawaii Mail for the two gifts.
 Hope you like my cards for today!!! :)

Supplies I Used for my Card:
Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps
NEW Christmas Is Love!

Copic Colors I used for these sets - SKIN - E00, E11, E13, BROWN - E33, E35, E37, GREEN - YG03, YG63, YG67, GRAY - C2, C4, C9, RED - R14, R24, R27, R29, R59, BLUE - BG572, BG75 - also used Pencils

 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!


No comments: