Sunday, December 6, 2020

Jaded Blossom December Challenge - Silver and Gold

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
 Challenge - Silver and Gold
Make a project using those colours!!!
 
 For today I made a CUTE treat holder using the silver and gold on my Christmas balls :)
I used Jaded Blossom the Penguin Dress Up for the penguin and sentiment, the
 Tropical Dies for the look of snow, the Pillow Box Die for the base of my box, the
 Mini Tag Dies 2 for the banner and the Christmas Banner Dies for the Christmas banner
 Hope you like my fun treat holder!!!!
 
Supplies I Used for my Treat Holder:Penguin Dress Up
 
Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp or die somewhere on it.
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up below by 01/02/2021 11:59 pm PST

 You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at 
Jaded Blossom blog!!!

SNEAK PEEKS STARTS TOMORROW!!!!

I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)

 

No comments: