Tuesday, December 15, 2020

FUN cards using Tim Holtz Dies!!! :)

 

 Hi My Friendly Bloggers! 

For today I am sharing projects I made as a class with my crafty friends. Some of you may not know this, I do classes every other week at my house but in November I did one every week!!! had so many ideas for Christmas and had to do more than 2 classes. We had FUN!!! So here is one of the classes... All about Tim Holtz!!!

 Here is my first project and it's a card and I wanted to look like a snow globe for the snowman. It was a bit of a challenge for some of my ladies but so worth it... 
They all LOVED their cards
I used Jaded Blossom the  NEW Hello Winter for the great sentiment and from Tim Holtz I used Mr. Snowman, Colorize!!! Also used my cricut for the base and background of this card.

Supplies I Used for my Card:
 Tim Holtz Die - Mr. Snowman, Colorize
The base and background is a Cricut cut


OMG this one was so FUN to make!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the Slimline Dies for the base and layers for my card, the
 Holly Jolly Christmas for the sentiment and from Tim Holtz  I used the set Santa's Helper for the SWEET little Elf and presents. The Snowflakes and snow bank are cuts on my Cricut

Supplies I Used for my Card:
 Tim Holtz Die - Santa's Helper 
The Snowflakes and snow bank are cuts on my Cricut

Ok so here is my last project we made and it's a CUTE tag! I used Jaded Blossom the Hello Deer for the sentiment, the Flag Dies 2 for the banner, the Poinsettia Die for the greenery and from Tim Holtz I used the set Merry Misfits for the ADORABLE Deer. I used my Cricut for the base of my tag!!! also added googly eyes. Hope you like my projects for today :)

Supplies I Used for my Card:
 Tim Holtz Stamp - Merry Misfits
Tag is a Cut on my Cricut

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!


No comments: