Thursday, August 20, 2020

Your Next Stamp and C.C. Design Challenge!!! :)



Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 I am entering two Challenges! one is over at C.C. Designs on Face Book page 
AUGUST Facebook Challenge: Birthday

Challenge #145 – Celebration

Here is a SUPER CUTE Birthday card I made for my sweet little nephew that is turning two... I call him my little monkey
I used C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps the MONKEYS CLEAR STAMPS for the ADORABLE little monkeys and from Jaded Blossom I used Slimline Dies for the base of my card, the 
Mini Tag Dies for the banner and from Doodlebug Design 12x12 paper
I also added the Copic colors I used on this set down below....
Hope you like my card for these Challenges

 Inside my card!!!
Supplies I Used for my Card:
Doodlebug Design 12x12 paper

Copic Colors I used for these set - BROWN - E41, E42, E33, E35, E37, YELLOW - YR20, YR21, YR24, 
RED - R14, R24, R29

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

1 comment: