Thursday, August 6, 2020

Jaded Blossom August Stamp Release!!! Day # 4

 
 
Welcome to our fourth day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with One NEW Stamp set
80's Icons (freebie)
 
 This set will be added to the store so it will give you a better look at the stamp sets and also give an idea on how to color them. 
I also added the Copic colors I used on this set down below....

80's Icons

I used Jaded Blossom the new 80's Icons (freebie) for the images, the new
Pump Up The Jam for the sentiment, the Ric Rac Topper Die for the base of my holder and the Word Bubble Dies for the bubble.
Hope you like my projects for today!!!

 Supplies I Used for my Treat Holder:
Jaded Blossom
80's Icons (freebie)
Ric Rac Topper Die
Pump Up The Jam
Word Bubble Dies
 
80's Icons
 
  Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!! :)
 
 


No comments: