Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Jaded Blossom August Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
 
Welcome to our second day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!   
Today we are sharing projects made with One NEW Stamp and One NEW Die set
Rainbow Doodle
Rainbow Dies
 
This set will be added to the store so it will give you a better look at the stamp sets and also give an idea on how to color them.
I also added the Copic colors I used on this set down below....
 
Rainbow Doodle
Copic Colors I used for these sets - GREEN - G07, RED - R24, YELLOW - Y35, BLUE - B05, ORANGE - YR04,
also used Pencils
 
Here is a Tag I made with this AMAZING stamp set!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Rainbow Doodle for the image and sentiment and the

Treat Tag Die for the base of my tag.
Hope you like my sneak peeks for today!!! :)
 

   Supplies I Used for my Tags:
Rainbow Doodle

 
Rainbow Dies
 Rainbow Doodle


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $109.99
August 2020 Release will include:
4 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
- New Stencils 
1 - 4x6 Freebie Stamp
 
Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 12 am pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
 
Regular price for the release package is $117.99
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
Make sure to check back tomorrow to see more sneak peeks
 
 


1 comment:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Love the rainbow stamps. They are so versatile
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner