Sunday, August 2, 2020

Jaded Blossom August Challenge - Feeling Fruity!!!

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Color Challenge - Feeling Fruity
 Create a project with a fruit theme
 
Don't forget we have a new Release starting Tomorrow!!!
 
For today I made a fun card and I TOTALLY love how it came out!!! 
I used Jaded Blossom the Grapes Bundle for the Big grapes, the Go Bananas! for the sentiment, the Kawaii Fruit for the small grapes, the Clear Jar for the jar, the
 Big Eye Faces for the face, the Stylized Scallop Rectangle Dies with the
Stylized Rectangle Dies for the layers and the paper are from Lawn Fawn - Rainbow, Got ta have Gingham. I also added the Copic colors I used on this set down below....
Hope you like my Card for this Challenge....

 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 Big Eye Faces
 
Copic Colors I used for these sets - GREEN -YG25, YG17, RED - R17, BROWN - E07, E33, E35, PINK - RV11, RV32, PURPLE - V15, V17
also used Pencils
Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp or die somewhere on it.
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up below by 02/01/2020 11:59 pm PST

 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at 
Jaded Blossom blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)



  Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!! :)
 
 


1 comment:

Claire said...

What a fabulous image it looks amazing
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner