Friday, March 8, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing March Stamp Release!!! Day # 3

 
March is here already?  How fast is the first quarter of the year flying by?
We have a super fun set for you this month with the release!!
Any Nascar or racing fans out there?  If so, this is for you!!
 
Day three consists of our latest stamp, William - You Drive me Wild, !  How sweet is this new boy stamp?  You can use him for go cart racing, Tomorrowland speedway or cars!
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

OMG This is my FAVORITE DAY by far!!! I colored my drivers to look like some of my favorite ones. Also this card is a slider card so Lewis Hamilton 44 is blocking the other drivers hahaha as it happens a lot... Ones again Ann Thank you so much for creating this AMAZING RELEASE!!! I can't wait to make a layout with these... HUGS sweet lady <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new William-You Drive Me Wild for all 3 of my drivers,
 the new Racing Dies for the flags.
 Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
William-You Drive Me Wild
Racing Dies 
 
 Lewis Hamilton 44

Sebastian Vettel 5
 

Daniel Ricciardo 3
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)

 

No comments: