Thursday, March 7, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing March Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
March is here already?  How fast is the first quarter of the year flying by?
We have a super fun set for you this month with the release!!
Any Nascar or racing fans out there?  If so, this is for you!!
 
Day two consists of our latest stamp, Liberty - You rev my Engine,  use the dies from this month and she can hold the finish/ start flag or win the trophy!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Today I made a Red Bull driver. How COOL Is she!!! <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Liberty-You Rev My Engine for the girl, the new
Techno Stencil for the background, the new Racing Dies for the Trophy, the
Star Card Mat Die for the stars and frame and from Jaded Blossom I used

Mini Tag Dies 3 for the banner and the Sassy Pants for the sentiment. 
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Stamp AnnieThing!
Liberty-You Rev My Engine
Techno Stencil
Racing Dies 

 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)



No comments: