Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Jaded Blossom March Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
 
Welcome to our second day of Jaded Blossom Release Week
Today we are sharing projects made with One NEW Stamp set!!!!
 
It's also my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files!!! 
So I made a gift card holder with treat box set for a fun gift
I used Jaded Blossom the new Sugar Coat Everything for the sentiments, the new
Cupcake Slider Die for the base of my gift card holder, the Mini Tag Dies 3 for the banner, the Gable Box Die for the box and from SVG Cutting Files I used Monster Bash for the fun monster.  Hope you like my Gift card holder for today!!! :)
 

Supplies I Used for my Gift Card Holder And Treat Box:
 

 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $107.99
March 2019 Release will include:
5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp
  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $116.99

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest set EVER! LOVE!!!!

Vonmariedesign said...

Super cute set!! That monster is the cutest!!!

Michelle said...

such a stinkin cute set hahaha