Saturday, March 16, 2019

Peachy Keen March Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
 
Hello Peachies!
Peachy Keen Stamps has got some Spring fever going on!! For their March release they make some cute YOUNGINS Face Samplers! They are an adorable batch of young faces, including baby, bear, bird, duck, bunny or any other little critter that has a sweet little face and you can add whiskers if you choose to! There are  some pretty cute winking faces in here too. A set of 21 stamps available in 3 sizes just for you! The new products include: PK-1980 Youngins  1” Face Sampler, PK-1982 Youngins 7/8” Face Sampler and PK-1984 Youngins ¾” Face Sampler. 
Save 20% on 3-15-2019  on individual packages or 25% on the bundle set of 3! 
Free shipping in the USA too!!
 
I am so EXIDED to share this card today... look at all the sweet new faces from Peachy Keen!!!!
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new PK-1980 Youngins 1" Face Sampler for all the cute faces and from Jaded Blossom I used Banner Dies to link the train to the cart and from  
SVG Cutting Files I used Ornate Card Base -3 for the card base and from Doodlebug I used
the Easter Friends Train - Easter Express with the Train Engine - Easter Express for all of the Easter cuts and the paper is from Doodlebug too
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today :)

 Supplies I Used for My Card:
Peachy Keen Stamps
PK-1980 Youngins 1" Face Sampler
 
 
 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!! :)
 
 
 


No comments: