Friday, November 16, 2018

Jaded Blossom November Stamp Release!!! Day # 5

 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have One more set for today. In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
 
 



 
 Big Eye Faces
 
OMG I am LOVING these SWEET new faces and they fit perfectly on the Gingerbread...
 like how CUTE are these tags!!!! <3
I used Jaded Blossom the new Big Eye Faces for all the SWEET faces, the Winter Banner Dies
for the snowflakes, the Luggage Tag Dies for the base for my tags, the Sweets Of The Season
for the sentiment, the Snowman Dies for the hat and scarfs, the Gingerbread Wishes
for the sweet little Gingerbreads.
Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :)
 

 
 Supplies I Used for my FUN Tags:
  Big Eye Faces
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!! :)
 Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later on today to see more AMAZING projects with this Release!!!!
 


2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMHECK! Your tags are sooooo STINKIN' CUTE!!! LOVE the different faces they have.. super fun!!

Theresa

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest tags ever!!!