Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Jaded Blossom November Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
 
  Welcome to our second day of Jaded Blossom Release Week
Today we are sharing projects made with Two NEW Stamp sets!!!!
 
 I have 3 projects for today...  SUPER FUN SNEAK DAY!!! <3
my first one is a box with coffee pods.
I used Jaded Blossom the new Winter Coffee Art stamp images and sentiment, the
 Flag Dies with the Flag Dies 2 for the banners, the Stitched Circle Dies for the circles, the
Handled Gift Box Die for the base of my box, the Winter Banner Dies for the small snowflakes and the Winter Dies for the other snowflakes and the Large Snowflake Die.
 
Supplies I Used for my Coffee Holder:
 Winter Coffee Art
Large Snowflake Die
 
Ok so It's also my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files!!!
 I made two FUN projects with the Ugly Holiday Sweaters from SVG Cutting Files 
 I used Jaded Blossom the new Winter Kawaii for the snowflakes, the new
A Latte Comfort And Joy for one of the sentiment, the new Winter Coffee Art for the other sentiment, the Flag Dies with the Flag Dies 2 for the banners, the Coffee Banner Dies for
one the little coffee, the Coffee Dies for the other coffee, the Folding Gift Card Die for the base and the Gift Card Die for the inside, the Ric Rac Topper Die for the other holder and the 3x4 inch Clear Bags for the bag.
Hope you like all my sneak peeks for today!!! :)
 
Supplies I Used for my Treat Holders:
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $128.99
November 2018 Release will include:
6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp
   is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping)
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
 
Regular price for the release package is $139.99

 Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!!! :)
 




4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

They are ALL so wonderful! I Love the coffee pod box holder and the ugly sweater treat topper and card are so cute!!!

Cheryl said...

Your. Projects turned out so nice😊 I like the idea of the sweaters,

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are all fabulous!!

snappy scrappy said...

ADORABLE!!!!