Friday, August 10, 2018

Jaded Blossom August Stamp Release!!! Day # 5

 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have Two more sets for today. In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
 

 
Patient Survival Kit
 Medical Icons

 
 For today I made two FUN treat holders!!! :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Patient Survival Kit for the sentiments on my tags, the
Kawaii Medicine for the face and pill bottle on one of the tags, the Valentine Dies  for the bigger heart and the Birthday Dies for the smaller hearts, the Treat Tag Die for the base of my tags and the 1x8 Clear Bags for the bags.
Hope you like all my sneak peeks for today!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Treat Tags:
Patient Survival Kit

 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)

 Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later on today to see more AMAZING projects with this Release!!!!
 
 


2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Super Duper CUTE!! Love your tags!

Theresa

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So cute!!!