Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Jaded Blossom August Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
 
Welcome to our second day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects made with Two NEW Stamp sets
 
For today I have a few FUN cards and a tag!!! :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Kawaii Medicine for the faces, the new
For Your Boo Boo for the sentiments, the new Medical Dies for the bandages and the needle, the Valentine Dies and the Banner Dies for the hearts and stares with the
Halloween Scenic Dies, the Treat Tag Die for the tag and the Rectangle Dies 1 for the layer.
 

 Supplies I Used for my Card:

 
 
 
Ok so It's also my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files!!! I have a FUN NEW file to share.
All the letters will be in the store soon!!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Kawaii Medicine for the fun images and faces, the
For Your Boo Boo for the sentiments, the Mini Tag Dies 3 for the banner and from
SVG Cutting Files I used the new Shaped Card Letter S for the base of my card.
Hope you like all my sneak peeks for today!!! :)
 

 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Kawaii Medicine
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99
August 2018 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp
  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $147.99
 Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!!! :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

both adorbale projects ! love all the pen detail on the first set and the color combo is perfect !!! cute idea on the shape card as well ♥

Scrapper69 said...

I LOVE it all!!!! That S is so cool and I love the card & tag too... Awesome creations!

Theresa

Cheryl said...

Such cute little faces 😀 I too like the “S” card, a different take from the norm. I also enjoyed the captions on both cards

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are both amazing Cindy!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are all so fabulous! Love them.