Thursday, August 2, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing August Stamp Release!!! Day # 2


 
Hi and welcome to our August Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for this month!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils &  Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!

 


All Items are available in the store Friday! 
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Ok here is my second card with a Pokemon Trainers!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Tony-Hey Buddy Whats Up for cute guy.
the background is a pic I found on google and the pikachu I made him...
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)
 
  Supplies I Used for my Card:
Stamp AnnieThing!
Tony-Hey Buddy Whats Up
 
I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!
 Have a great day!
 

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Your Pikachu is sooo sweet! I can see the time that went into this card just looking at the background- BEAUTIFUL ❤️👍

Scrapper69 said...

Seriously AWESOME!! Love it!

Theresa