Friday, August 10, 2018

Jaded Blossom August Stamp Release Blog Hop!!! :)


 
Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's August 2018 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Candace O. you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
I had so much FUN making these projects for this AMAZING Release!!! 
I used Jaded Blossom the new Bedside Manner for all the sentiments, the Medical Dies 
for the bandages and the pockets on my nurses scrubs, the Kawaii Medicine for the nurse hat, the Envelope Dies for the envelopes, the Scallop Caddy Die for the box, the
Wonderland Bundle for the little nurse.
Hope you like all my sneak peek for today's AWESOME hop!!! :)
 






Supplies I Used for my Card Set Holder:  
Medical Dies 
Scallop Caddy Die
Wonderland Bundle

 
Regular Price for the Release Package is $147.99
 
 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 8/12, 11:59pm pst.
MEDICAL ICONS

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 
BLOG CANDY
 
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
 
Now on to the HOP....
Stacey
Candace O.
Cindy - You are here
Mel
Lee-Ann
Nicole
Jamie
Gigi
Tina
Michelle

Thank you for stopping by,
have a GREAT Weekend and have FUN Hopping!!! :)

 

16 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Cindy! Your projects are always sooooo cute! I hope you never need a nurse but if you do... they are VERY LUCKY to get these!

Sue D said...

So cute and colorful. I like the nurse and the scrubs.

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, your set of cards are the cutest! You come up with cutest projects...always love seeing your creations!
Fun release!!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Those are sooooo CUTE!!! LOVE everything you come up with!!!

Theresa

Kim's Korner said...

Loving this release and can't wait for my bundle to show up. I really like how you did the scrub top with stethoscope and even the fine detail of the pocket. Great job and thanks for sharing your cute samples with us!

rochdalton said...

The nurse idea and bedside gowns with stethoscopes are so stinking adorable!! I love people who think outside the box, so I can copy their good ideas. Lol. Love these!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my goodness!!! These cards are so stinkin' cute!!! Totally adorable!!!

Polka Dot Orchard said...

That is way too cute. I love the little nurse.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Tami B said...

If I weren't already sold on these cute sets (which I already am)I sure would be after seeing this post. Your projects are adorable.

cghundley said...

How fun! Fabulous
little cards, so
Cute.
Carla from Utah

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are the most adorable little cards!!

Linda Hott said...

These are wonderful little cards! I love the idea you came up with the scrubs and using the band aid for pockets! Lol Over the years since I started cards, scrapbooking and other projects, you have taught me along with the other design team members how to see out of the box and come up with ideas, and awesome things you do for others, thank you and all the others for that. These are just so adorable and I am sure will be such a great pick me up for whoever needs it. Awesome!!!

Unknown said...

How adorable. I so would have a use for these at the moment

Dana M said...

Wow, absolutely adorable projects! Beautiful coloring and execution. Such fun designs.

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Great projects!

Michelle said...

These are SOOOOO FREAKING ADORABLE !!!!