Friday, August 3, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing August Stamp Release!!! Day # 3


 
Hi and welcome to our August Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for this month!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils &  Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!
 



All Items are available in the store Friday! (TODAY)
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 This Release was so much FUN!!! Today's sneaks would be great for going back to school and making cards or gift for a new teacher!!! :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Jane-Hey Teach for the girl, the new
Back To School 37 Pieces for the desk, the new Chalkboard die for the chalkboard and apple and from Jaded Blossom I used the Banner Dies for the banners, the School Time Greetings
 Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)
 
  Supplies I Used for my Card:
Stamp AnnieThing!
Jane-Hey Teach
Back To School 37 Pieces
Chalkboard die
Jaded Blossom  
Banner Dies
School Time Greetings
 
I hope you enjoyed our Sneak Peek for the release!
 Have a great day!

 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Adorably CUTE!!

Theresa