Friday, May 5, 2017

Stamp Anniething's May Release Day # 3

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's May Release!
It's time to celebrate and we have some occaisions covered for you!
Great for Weddings and just any masculine theme needed!


Tommy will be available in the store Now along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
This Release is just AMAZING!!! FANTASTIC job to Ann <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Eloise and Tommy for my sweet couple and from  
Jaded Blossom I used Rectangle Dies 2 for the bottom layer and the Heart Dies 2 
for my hearts.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:

I hope you enjoyed our May release!

 Have a great day!
 Thank you for stopping by!!!! :)
 
 

No comments: