Friday, May 19, 2017

Jaded Blossom May Stamp Release!!! Day # 5 :)

 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have one more set and our May Freebie to share with you today. In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
 
Monday
 




Thursday
 
May Freebie
 
WOW this release was AMAZING and so fun to play and create with as always!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Pineapples for the pattern on the pineapple, the new Be a Pineapple for the sentiment, the new Tropical Dies 2 for the little flowers, the Flag Dies 2 
for the banner and from SVG Cutting Files I used Harvest Handed Bag Set for my bag, the Mouse Pineapple for the cute little mouse and from Peachy Keen Stamps I used
PK-1511 Black Eyed Critters Faces 1-1/8 inch... PS I used the freebie on my hop project :)
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Treat Box:
PK-1511 Black Eyed Critters Faces 1-1/8 inch
 
Thanks for stopping by
 Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later today to see more AWESOME projects with this Release.
 
 


No comments: