Monday, May 15, 2017

Jaded Blossom May Stamp Release!!! Day # 1 :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to our first day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects made with one NEW Stamp set along with Two
New Die sets.
  Be A Pineapple
 Tiki Hut Dies
 Tropical Dies 2
 
I made 3 project for todays sneak peek!!! this Release is just AMAZING :)
I Jaded Blossom the new Be A Pineapple for the sentiment and the cute pineapple and
the Treat Tag Die for the tag base!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Tag:
 Be A Pineapple
 
Here is my second project!!! I made a card using only dies :)
I used Jaded Blossom I used the new  Tiki Hut Dies for the tiki bar, the  Tropical Dies 2
for the Aloba, palm tree and tiki torche, the Rectangle Dies 2 for the bottom layer, the
 Tropical Dies for the border for the look of dirt, Spring Dies 2 for the clouds.
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 Tiki Hut Dies
 Tropical Dies 2
 
It's also my day to post over at Stamp Anniething!!!
I Jaded Blossom I used the new Be A Pineapple for the sentiment, the Rectangle Dies 2
for the bottom layer, the Tropical Dies for the border for the look of dirt, the Aloha for the palm trees and from Stamp AnnieThing! the Chloe-Stay cool for the girl.
Hope you like all my sneaks for today!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 Be A Pineapple
 
 Be A Pineapple
 Tiki Hut Dies
 Tropical Dies 2
 

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99
May 2017 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $159.99

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!! :)



3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

A whole day of cuteness-LOVE!

Michelle said...

these are all amazing !!! love love the tiki card scene ♥

Sarah said...

I can't get over that card-- sooooo fabulous! Great projects!