Monday, May 22, 2017

Peachy Keen STAMP CLUB of the MONTH!!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Peachy Keen Stamp has BIG NEWS!!!!!
They are finally able to BRING BACK STAMP CLUB of the MONTH!!

OMG I am in LOVE with this SUPER CUTE New set for the Stamp Club!!!
Kathy did an AMAZING job with this Release :)
THANKS SO MUCH TO KATHY AND DAVE FOR BRINGING BACK THE

STAMP CLUB!!!
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new May STAMP CLUB of the MONTH for the sentiment, the butterfly's and the two cats and from Jaded Blossom I used the
 Rectangle Dies 1 with the Scallop Rectangle Dies 1 for the layers, the Birthday Dies for the little hearts and the one cloud, the Spring Dies 2 for the other cloud and from Lawn Fawn I used the Slide on over for the track so my cat can slide over to the other one.



 Supplies I Used for my Card: 
May STAMP CLUB of the MONTH
Lawn Fawn Slide on over

Here is my second card <3
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new May STAMP CLUB of the MONTH for the sentiment and the sweet little mouse and phone and for Jaded Blossom I used Birthday Dies for the small hearts, the Heart Dies 2 for the bigger heart, the Stitched Square Dies with the
Scallop Square Dies for the layers.
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card: 
May STAMP CLUB of the MONTH
 
 Here is my last card for today sneaks!!!
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new May STAMP CLUB of the MONTH for the sentiment and the CUTE cat with the butterfly's and from Jaded Blossom I used the Birthday Dies
for the little hearts, the Stitched Circle Dies with the Scallop Circle Dies for the layers and the Spring Dies for the grass.
Hope you like all my sneak peeks for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card: 
May STAMP CLUB of the MONTH
 
If you would like details on the stamp club
you will find the sign up {here}
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)