Friday, February 8, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing February Stamp Release!!! Day # 3



 
Happy February!!!
 
Day three consists of our latest stamp, Maggie- Get Well Soon!!
We hope you enjoyed our February release!
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 Here is my last card for this release... She is ADORABLE!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Maggie- Get Well Soon!! for the girl and sentiment, the new 8 point star for the bottom layer, the new word bubble dies for the bubble and from
Jaded Blossom I used the Mini Tag Dies for the banner.
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
word bubble dies
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)

 

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

You always do such an amazing job coloring. Looks fabulous!