Friday, February 15, 2019

Jaded Blossom February Stamp Release!!! Day # 5

 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have the Free stamp set for today. In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
 
 
My Favorite Gnomie
 
TOTALLY AMAZING Release as always!!! Hope you enjoy this weeks projects
I used Jaded Blossom the new My Favorite Gnomie for the sentiments, stars and Gnomes, the Candy Wrap Dies for my chocolates, the Candy Caddy for the box base, the
2.25 x 8 Inch Clear Bags for the bag, the Treat Tag Die for the tag, the
Candy Charms & Banners Dies for the chocolates for the second holder, the  
Fancy Topper Die for the topper, the 3x4 inch Clear Bags for the bag.
Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :)
 
  Supplies I Used for my Treat Holders:
My Favorite Gnomie
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!! :)
 
 Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later on today to see more
 AMAZING projects with this Release!!!!
 
 


2 comments:

Michelle said...

such a adorable set ! love the paper and color combos !

Vonmariedesign said...

All your projects were so much fun this week...especially love your coloring!!