Thursday, February 7, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing February Stamp Release!!! Day # 2


 
Happy February!!!
Day two consists of our latest stamp, Louise, Okay? okay.
We created this stamp with add ons.  We know how hard it can be to find special need cards, so we developed this month to showcase them.  Create the kids are typical or with the add ons.  Louise comes to you with an oxygen tank.  Our add on die builders include her tube and word bubble dies as well.
We hope you enjoyed our February release!
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For today I made a Valentine day card for my hubby!!! <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Louise - Okay Okay for the girl, the new Oliver-Bracesfor the boy and from Jaded Blossom I used Banner Dies with the Valentine Dies for the hearts, the Heart Dies 2 for the BIG heart and the Card Layer Dies 1 for the banner.
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card: Stamp AnnieThing!

Louise - Okay Okay
Oliver-Braces
Jaded Blossom

Banner Dies
Valentine Dies
Heart Dies 2
Card Layer Dies 1
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)

 

No comments: