Friday, February 15, 2019

Jaded Blossom February Stamp Release Blog Hop!!!

 
 
Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's February 2019 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Mel you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
 Woohoo Its Release day and if you haven't order these cuties... now it's your chance too!!! :)
I will have a project using these images at a latter date!!! :)
  Supplies I Used for my Project:
 Whimsical Gnomes

For my second one I made it as a tag to go with a treat
I used Jaded Blossom the new Lucky Leprechaun for the cute leprechaun, the new
Pocket Tag Die for the base of my treat tag, the new My Favorrite Gnomie for the sentiment and the St. Patrick's Day Dies for the shamrock.
Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for todays Blog Hop!!! :)

 Supplies I Used for my Project:
 My Favorrite Gnomie

Regular Price for the Release Package is $124.99
 
 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 2/17, 11:59pm pst.
MY FAVORITE GNOMIE

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 
 
BLOG CANDY
 
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Next up is Jamie
 
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

Nicole
Gigi
Candace O.
Tina
Stacey
Mel
Cindy
Jamie
Lee-Ann
Michelle

Thank you for stopping by, have a GREAT Weekend
and have FUN Hopping!!! :)
 

18 comments:

Vonmariedesign said...

Awww I loove your Leprechaun pocket tag!! Beautiful coloring on the gnomes too!!

Michelle said...

love ! such a AMAZING coloring job you did on the gnomes !!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

The leprechaun is my FAVORITE! I love this tag! Great coloring!

Scrapper69 said...

Your coloring is always so pretty and I LOVE your pocket tag... it's so cute!

Theresa

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What great projects! Love the new release.

Tami B. said...

The gnomes are adorable and I know the project using them will be too. Your pocket tag turned out great.

Amy Vitriani said...

I love your project! The tag is so cute. Love how you added the ricrac to make grass ❤️ And your gnomies are so cute! I love the color choices.

Tina H said...

TOO CUTE!!! Love the papers and design and of course your coloring! Fabulous projects all week long <3

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous as always!!!

Sue D said...

I like your coloring on these cute projects.

Enigma Artist said...

This tag die is so versatile. Love how you constructed yours.

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my! I'm totally in love for your cutie and sweet tag and little gnomes!!!

Crafter said...

Love your project!

cghundley said...

Darling tags
and the leprechaun
is so cute! Lovely
coloring.
Carla from Utah

Sin City Chix said...

Darling leperchan! I've always loved green and Irish stuff!

Marcia - The Frolicking Fairy said...

I adore how you colored the gnomes, but adore that sweet leprechaun tag!

Dana M said...

Gorgeous coloring and adorable tag! Such a rich and lovely design.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So cute!!