Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing October Stamp Release!!! Day # 1

 
Hi and welcome to our October Release!
EEK its almost Halloween and we have some cuties dressed to impress!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils &  Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!
 
 
 
Star Card Mat Die
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Today we have a sweet new stamp along with an AWESOME new die!!!
 I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Natalie-Lil Devil for the girl and from Jaded Blossom
I used Stitched Square Dies for the bottom layer, the Mini Tag Dies 3 for the banner, the
Halloween Dies for the spider and the web, the Too Cute To Spook for the sentiment.
Hope you like all my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
  Stamp AnnieThing!
Natalie-Lil Devil
Star Card Mat Die

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Day!!! :)
 

No comments: