Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Peachy Keen Stamp October Release Day # 2

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We are so excited to share the October 2018 release with you! The new stamps and dies are now available for individual purchase. Our new polar pals are going to make your winter papercrafting projects pop! Be sure to share your creations with us on Facebook in our group The Peachy Place. Tag us @PeachyKeenStamps on Instagram and use #PeachyKeenStamps 🙂 We can't wait to see what YOU make!
 
OMG this RELEASE IS AMAZING!!! I am so making this Polar Bear Fishing next for sure ;)
I used Peachy Keen Stamps new PKS-001 Polar Bear Fun Stamp Set for the cute polar bear and Ice-cream and ice image, the new PKSD-001 Polar Bear Fun Die Set to cut out my images, the new PK-1975 Polar Bear and Penguin Sentiment Stamp Set for the sentiment and from Jaded Blossom I used Winter Banner Dies snowflakes, the Border Dies 2 for the look of water and the clouds and from Lawn Fawn I used Stitched Mountain
 Borders for the mountains.
 
   Jaded Blossom  
Lawn Fawn
Stitched Mountain Borders
 
Here is a FUN tag with the sweetest face ever!!!! :)
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new PKS-00 Penguin Delight Stamp set for the cute penguin, the new PKSD-002 Penguin Delight Die Set to cut my image out, the new
   Jaded Blossom I used the Winter Banner Dies for the base of my tag.
 Hope you like ALL my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Tag:  
   Jaded Blossom  
 
 
 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week !!! :)
 
 


No comments: