Monday, October 22, 2018

Fun Penguin Tags!!!! Peachy Keen Stamp October Release

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
OMG for today I made more ADORABLE tags that would be a CUTE idea to add to all your Christmas gifts... it would be a gift all by itself!!! They can even use it as a ornament on their tree... I made 14 of them!!! I just LOVE the new Peachy keen Penguin Faces.
for all the faces, the PP-1443 Faceless Penguins Peachy Pieces for the base of my tags and from Jaded Blossom I used Winter Dies for one of the snowflakes and the other one is from the Winter Banner Dies, the Sweet Treats for the To: and From:
 Hope you like ALL my SWEET Tags for today!!! :)
 
 


 Supplies I Used for my Tags:  
   Jaded Blossom  
  
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week !!! :)
  
 


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

OMWORD! I totally ADORE Penguins and these are soooo CUTE! I think I need to get this one... Your tags are super cute Cindy!!

Theresa