Friday, October 12, 2018

Jaded Blossom October Stamp Release!!! Day # 5

 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have One more sets for today. In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
 


Santa Latte
 
Today I made a Coffee holder with the freebie
I used Jaded Blossom the new Santa Latte for the stamp images and sentiment, the new
Christmas Coffee Art coffee image, the new Handled Gift Box Die for the box, the
Scallop Circle Dies for the layer and the Treat Tag Die for the tag.
Hope you like all my sneak peek for today!!! :)

 Supplies I Used for my Coffee Holder:
Santa Latte
 

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!! :)
 Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later on today to see more AMAZING projects with this Release!!!!